Dr Andrew Cheung is an Australian fellowship trained interventional neuroradiologist. He was raised in Sydney, and is fluent in English and Cantonese. He completed his radiology training at the Prince of Wales and Sydney Children’s Hospitals and has undertaken sub-specialty fellowship training at the Neurological Intervention and Imaging Service of Western Australia (NIISWA).
- Fellowships in Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology 2011-2014
Royal Perth Hospital and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, WA
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists 2012
- Australian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine Part I Diploma of Diagnostic Ultrasound 2007
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Gordon Gordon-Taylor Prize 2007
- Bachelor of Science (Med), Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery 1999-2004
University of New South Wales Honours Class 1 2004
- Dux, St Aloysius College 1998
Visiting Interventional Neuroradiologist
- Liverpool Hospital
- Prince of Wales Hospital
- Prince of Wales Private Hospital
- Macquarie University Hospital
Dr Cheung is certified to practice Interventional Neuroradiology by the CCINR.