has been successfully referred for endovascular clot retrieval (ECR). Please review the checklist below and ensure all items are completed.
- Please contact the emergency department admitting officer at the accepting hospital to notify them of the patient transfer and to ensure patient bypass to the DSA suite.
- Please send an original or copy of the patient’s 12-lead ECG with them in the ambulance and fax a copy to (02) 8004-8122.
- Please send a copy of the patient’s progress notes and blood test results with them in the ambulance and fax a copy to (02) 8004-8122.
- Please notify the INR on 1300 4 STROKE when the patient leaves your hospital, or if there are any delays in departure.
- Please ask the ambulance officers to call 1300 4 STROKE 15 minutes prior to arrival at the accepting hospital.
- Please contact your bed manager to request them to hold a bed for this patient for 48 hours for repatriation after ECR.